Tuesday, June 17, 2014

One Step Makeup Remover

Did you read that right? A ONE STEP MAKEUP REMOVER?! Is that even possible? Well, kinda.

I can be very lazy when it comes to removing my makeup. I love the application part and looking fancy, but at the end of the night when you are tired, removing that face of plaster can be quite a task. I had purchased plenty of facial soaps, which claim to remove makeup in one step – they never did. I was always left with makeup residue even after 3 washes.

One day, I stumbled upon the ‘Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover.’ It had an impressive description in the front of the bottle, which stated, “Peruvian Tara Seed enriched cleanser gently soften, refreshes skin and completely removes makeup.” I thought to myself, “Hmmm, no clue what Peruvian Tara Seed is, but it definitely sounds good. I will give this a go.” And that is exactly what I did.

It is a 177ml bottle priced at CAD $9.97 (from Walmart). I didn’t think that a $10 product would work as well as it did. It has a pleasant scent to it and the cleanser doesn’t sting my eyes. That’s already a winner according to me. It managed to sweep away all my face makeup and eye makeup in one go – SAY WHAAT?! Yes. It did.

I have re-purchased this product 4 times now, and I absolutely love it. I use about 2 pumps of the cleanser and rub my hands together until it gets to a foamy lather. I massage the product onto my face for a good minute. Sometimes I repeat the step, especially when I have heavy eye makeup on.

After that step, I go in with Bioderma with a cotton pad just to make sure that all traces of makeup have vanished. I never use waterproof mascara, hence I wouldn’t know how well it works at melting away waterproof makeup.


Definitely one of my holy grail products

And BOOM! I am in my pajamas and snoring away. It barely takes me 2 minutes to take off all my makeup with this cleanser!


Much Love, 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM